Sunday, July 09, 2006

My Temporary Parturition

After tiring of my own procrastination, I have decided to start my own blog. Hopefully here you will find something visually appealing, or at least read some inventive words that promote discussion and or thought. This will be a place of refuge, a sancutary if u will, for my Ideas, Art, photos and soul. A little about me. I was born during the twilight to an African man and an American woman. My eyes are attracted to the dark. I find solace in the night. After misunderstanding my existence for several years, I discovered that I was an unwilling Artist. Oh yeah I like Animation, Films, and moderate hedonism.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for your comments, man your work is a mazing, beautiful variation of styles,

the spiritual comes alive in you work, i could go on,

peace